‘Homestays’ are an option for accommodation in Japan. This entails staying with a Japanese host family for a period of time while you are in Japan. This will give you the fantastic and unique experience of being able to meet and communicate with Japanese people in a friendly family environment. Even if you do not speak Japanese, do not worry: the language of gestures is a universal means of communication!
|Lunch at the family per day||£10.00|
|Airport Pick-up assistant||£165.00|
Meet several families in different cities!
Examples of stays for 1 week *: Stay in 2 different locations!
- 4 nights in Tokyo + 3 nights in Kyoto
- 3 nights in Hokkaido then 4 nights in Okinawa
Examples of stays for 2 weeks *:
- 3 nights in Tokyo + 4 nights in Takayama + 4 nights in Kyoto + 3 nights in Tokyo
- 2 weeks at a farm in the countryside
We have families in all regions of Japan, from Hokkaido to Okinawa, via Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagoya, Kyushu, etc.
Learning culture as part of a family
Part of the additional services available are taking Japanese classes, or even Japanese cookery courses!
-Insured, family accommodation
- Rest assured, our staff in Japan will choose your family carefully.
- In case of emergency, you can contact our staff in Japan.
General conditions : Cancellation and modification
Find your perfect Japan Holidays
by calling or send us an enquiry
020 7611 0150
ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct.